June 23, 2010

Kittentank, NZFF



Kittentank, Terror of the Deep, Gucci Coo @ Happy.
Thursday July 1st, $5 on the door.

This gig is the day of graduation ♥.

I aim to motivate myself to haul ass to this and make it a graduation-celebration.

Then, whenever I see the name 'Kittentank' on a poster around town, not only will I grin and think "AWESOME BAND NAME!" (in caps, just like that) but will also know what the fuck they actually sound like, heh. I've heard good things through the grapevine.

Plus, it will be good for me to go to a random gig!

Also...



The Banksy film Exit Thru the Gift Shop is being screened in Wellington as part of the NZ Film Festival! Yuss! The trailor piqued my interest, I imagine the film will be weird, amusing and irreverent as hell.

I hope I manage to grab a ticket before they disappear. Tickets are on sale via Ticketek and only cost $15 ($12 if you're a student).

The July 17th screening is even at the Penthouse, awesome awesome awesome.

Thanks to Wgtn Wall Street for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment