September 17, 2010

Making Things is Awesome

Os Gémeos and Blu do beautiful things in Lisbon. Via Ffffound


It has been an amazing week. The most gorgeous selection of cameos and vintage cabochons are one their way to Pennyroyal HQ. I can really sink my teeth into producing the range when they arrive. Exciting beyond belief!

Hell yes...

♠ Seasonal vegetable curry from Khana Kharzana (sp?). Vegan; cheap; delicious

♠ Being accepting of change

♠ Craving chocolate, then remembering about an uneaten Aero. Victory!

♠ The Wire. If you haven't seen it yet, obtain a copy somehow...

♠ Milo. Back with a vengence

♠ Going out for Japanese food with Cam, Paul and Maia; Hede is rad when it's not super-busy. Inari, teriyaki fish, inappropriate Rosé. Good times ♥

♠ Being able to walk to the library on a sunny, warm, glittering Sunday

♠ Having a bunch of new books to read: The Tao of Now (Josh Baran), God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater (Kurt Vonnegut), Sixteen Shades of Crazy (Rachel Trezise) and The Unit (Ninni Holmqvist). Awesome! I'm also reading, after having had it sitting on my bookshelf for years, Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Excellent

♠ Making a double batch of cupcakes (orange and blueberry; blue orange-flavoured icing and sprinkles ♥) and eating until I had them coming out of my ears


Shoe design by Kobi Levi! Via Ffffound


See also:


Postcard Set Kitties by Gemmabear. Via Ffffound


Through which I found the truly genius:


Pugs not Drugs tee by Gemmabear. Via Ffffound


Every single item in her shop brings a smile to my face :-D

♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment